Townhouse for Sale
Freshly Painted, New Carpet and Ready for a New Owner!
Property ID 1952055This is a fantastic opportunity for 1st home owners or property investors to purchase in a
If you are looking for convenience, then this is for you. Walking distance to Chatswood Hills Shopping Center, IKEA, great schools and public transport. M1 is virtually on your doorstep. The layout boasts two bedrooms (master with balcony) and 1 bathroom upstairs. The ground floor has a small laundry tucked away, good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, open plan dining/living area with air conditioning leading onto a covered entertainment area with lovely gardens.
The front of this property is very sweet with it's white picket fence and lovely flowers.
The property has a single carport plus visitor parking with only 10 units in this lovely quiet
* Tidy kitchen with ample storage space
* Open plan lounge and dining area with air conditioning
* Bright bathroom with soaking tub
* Large main bedroom with wardrobes, ceiling fan and balcony
* 2nd bedroom is a good size with wardrobes and ceiling fan
* Fenced front and back yard have lush gardens and a relaxed feel
* Secure carport
Investors note that expected rental return is $285.00 per week.
This great property will not last, please contact Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291 for a private inspection.