House for Sale
Property ID 1973806If you are looking for a bargain this is the one for you!
This fantastic property is ideal for first home owner or the savvy investor.
The moment you step in the front door you will feel like home, the beautiful timber flooring, large windows and a stunning kitchen to top it all off. Open plan top floor is surrounded with large windows and large glass sliding doors leading onto large deck overlooking parkland. The recently renovated kitchen has a large breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher and large 5 burner stainless steel gas cooker. Top floor also features 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and timber flooring. Bright bathroom featuring spa bath, separate toilet. Timber staircase leads downstairs to another large bathroom with soaking tub, laundry and multiple utility rooms to make into what ever you want.
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboards and gas 5 burner cooker
- Good size open plan dining/living area with air conditioning and veranda
- Large master bedroom featuring timber floorboards, floor to ceiling wardrobe, ceiling fan and large window filtering plenty of light
- Two other bedrooms feature timber floorboards and ceiling fans
- Spacious bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet
- Updated bathroom with large soaking tub and toilet
- Good sized laundry
- Huge under staircase storage
- Multiple utility rooms
- 3000ltr water tank
- 658m2 block
- Double lockup garage
If you'd like to know more please contact Tracey on 0402 246 291 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.